[NatureNS] Nashville Warbler

From: Sherman Williams <sherm@glinx.com>
Date: Fri, 07 May 2010 01:29:22 -0300
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

Your posted message was of particular interest to me because late
afternoon, May 5th I had what I narrowed down to be a Nashville
Warbler singing here at Horton Bluff (Avonport). It must have been
passing through. It caught my attention because its song stood out in
contrast to other warblers that are heard around here on a regular
basis (so far this spring: Y-rumped, B and W, B-Th Green, Redstart,
Ovenbird).  I'd like it to stay, but it likely moved on, as I did not
hear it today.

Sherman