[NatureNS] Kentucky Warbler

From: "Elizabeth Doull" <edoull@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 07:15:09 -0300

------=_NextPart_000_002B_01CAE059.360D4170

Monday, April 19, 2010 - Fulton and I spent three hours looking for the
Kentucky Warbler in Sandy Cove. No luck.  No sign of the Killdeer. Fulton
heard black backed woodpeckers at a distance.

Looked for the Great Egret, which was reported by Hans Toom.  We searched
for it, high and low in different marshes in Chezzectook, Grand Desert,
Three Fathom Harbour, and Lawrencetown.   No joy. Fulton heard a fox sparrow
in East Jeddore.  The bird wouldn't come out for us.  My life nemesis,
Spruce Grouse was not there.   He saw a Red throated loon fly by in Three
fathom Harbour.

Sunday, April 28, 2010 - I saw two ipswich sparrows on the kelps in Sandy
Cove --  some time after high tide.

Cheers, liz

------=_NextPart_000_002B_01CAE059.360D4170

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE type=3Dtext/css>DIV {
	MARGIN: 0px
}
</STYLE>

<META name=3DGENERATOR content=3D"MSHTML 8.00.6001.18904"></HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>Monday, April 19, 2010 - Fulton and I spent&nbsp;three hours =
looking for=20
the Kentucky Warbler in Sandy Cove. No luck.&nbsp; No sign of the=20
Killdeer.&nbsp;Fulton heard black backed woodpeckers at a =
distance.&nbsp; </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Looked for the Great Egret, which was reported by Hans Toom.&nbsp; =
We=20
searched for it, high and low in different marshes in Chezzectook, Grand =
Desert,=20
Three Fathom Harbour, and Lawrencetown.&nbsp;&nbsp; No joy. Fulton heard =
a fox=20
sparrow in East Jeddore.&nbsp; The bird wouldn't come out for =
us.&nbsp;&nbsp;My=20
life nemesis,&nbsp;Spruce Grouse was not there. &nbsp; He saw a Red =
throated=20
loon fly by in Three fathom Harbour.&nbsp; </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Sunday, April 28, 2010 -&nbsp;I saw two ipswich sparrows on the =
kelps in=20
Sandy Cove --&nbsp; some time after high tide. </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Cheers, liz</DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_002B_01CAE059.360D4170--