[NatureNS] new migrants

From: James Hirtle <jrhbirder@hotmail.com>
To: Naturens Naturens <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2010 01:48:39 +0000

--_42d26713-a5ee-438d-aae9-574ee9f8bbb6_

I went to a different lake this evening for ten minutes.  There were 70 Ame=
rican tree swallows coarsing over the water surface and one common loon.  I=
 saw other birds=2C but will not mention them.  This shows tree swallows ba=
ck in force today.

=20

James R. Hirtle

Bayport