[NatureNS] Squirrel Kills Starling

From: Sherman Williams <sherm@glinx.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2010 18:30:22 -0300
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

That's interesting. I did not mention that my situation today
involved a mature male starling.  It is still  where the squirrel
left it about two hours ago; it is still intact (the squirrel has
made no effort to move or eat it, so far).

And true, there has been no weeping over the loss of a starling,
although, as far as nature goes, its life is as precious or
expendable as any other living thing.
Sherman