[NatureNS] A Terrible Screaming From Under the Dock

From: Helene Van Doninck <hvandoninck@eastlink.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2010 16:42:07 -0400

--Boundary_(ID_ZQO0ZI+NdFcUXxBHjt6mIA)

Hi Hans, I raised a mink 2 summers ago...their alarm call is indeed ear
splitting..much like a high pitched air horn :)

Helene

Helene Van Doninck DVM
Cobequid Wildlife Rehabilitation Centre
RR#1 Brookfield Nova Scotia Canada B0N1C0
hvandoninck@eastlink.ca
www.cwrc.net
http://cwrcblog.blogspot.com/
1-902-893-0253