[NatureNS] Orange-crowned Warbler in L. Sackville

From: "Maria Forman" <philmaria@xplornet.com>
To: <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 12:42:48 -0400

Can you email me pictures of your cage?  My issue here is not starlings, but
neighbors cats.  Unfortunately I have a young cat here, that although
neutered and a house cat for the first year of his life, is sneaking out
whenever he can get out.  My choices are to stop feeding the birds, or find
a way to keep the cats from getting to them.
My email is philmaria@xplornet.com
Thanks!