[NatureNS] Bancroft on Coyotes- New Glasgow Library- Feb. 24

From: Ken McKenna <kenmcken@eastlink.ca>
To: NatureNS <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2010 09:28:33 -0400

--Boundary_(ID_WtaLM/GHPyesRaTJKfiWpA)

Ken McKenna
Box 218 Stellarton NS
B0K 1S0
902 752-7644

Hi all
You might be interested in the following library program and also our next Pictou Co. Naturalist talk.
The New Glasgow Library has rescheduled the Coyote talk by Bob Bancroft cancelled by last week's storm. Note if school is cancelled the library will close and the program will be cancelled. Sorry if people could not get a response to the library number last week.

Wednesday, February 24th, 7:00 - 9:00 p.m.
New Glasgow Public Library
How Coyotes are Evolving in the East
Wildlife and fisheries biologist, private consultant, and frequent guest on CBC Radio's, Maritime Noon, Bob Bancroft, will give an illustrated and timely talk on the natural history of coyotes: their movement into the Maritimes, how they are becoming more wolf-like and how they are rewriting the text books while adapting to and interacting with humans.  All welcome to attend.  For more information, please contact our programming department at 755-6031 and ask for Steve.  Registration not required.  Free admission.

Tuesday, March 2nd, 7:00 - 9:00 p.m.
New Glasgow Public Library
Pictou County Naturalist Club presents:
Expedition in the Yukon
Leslie Klapstein will share photos of her 30-day adventure hiking the wilds of Canada's north in the Yukon as a participant with National Outdoor Leadership School, which allows students to do extended backcountry hiking to develop leadership and conservation skills.

--Boundary_(ID_WtaLM/GHPyesRaTJKfiWpA)

<HTML><HEAD>
<META name=GENERATOR content="MSHTML 8.00.6001.18876">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=2 face=Arial></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2 face=Arial>Ken McKenna<BR>Box 218 Stellarton NS<BR>B0K
1S0<BR>902 752-7644</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2 face=Arial></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2 face=Arial>Hi all</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2 face=Arial>You might be interested in the following library
program and also our next Pictou Co. Naturalist talk.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2 face=Arial>The New Glasgow Library has rescheduled the Coyote
talk by Bob Bancroft cancelled by last week's storm. Note if school is cancelled
the library will close and the program will be cancelled. Sorry if people could
not get&nbsp;a response&nbsp;to the library number last week. </DIV>
<DIV><BR></DIV></FONT>
<DIV><FONT size=2 face=Arial></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2 face=Arial><FONT size=3><FONT
face="Times New Roman"><STRONG>Wednesday, February 24th, 7:00 - 9:00
p.m.<BR></STRONG><I>New Glasgow Public Library </I><BR></FONT></FONT><FONT
size=3><FONT face="Times New Roman"><B>How Coyotes are Evolving in the East
<BR></B>Wildlife and fisheries biologist, private consultant, and frequent guest
on CBC Radio's, Maritime Noon, Bob Bancroft, will give an illustrated and timely
talk on the natural history of coyotes: their movement into the Maritimes, how
they are becoming more wolf-like and how they are rewriting the text books while
adapting to and interacting with humans.&nbsp; All welcome to attend.&nbsp; For
more information, please contact our programming department at 755-6031 and ask
for Steve.&nbsp; Registration not required.&nbsp; Free admission.
</FONT></FONT><BR></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2 face=Arial><FONT size=3><FONT
face="Times New Roman"><STRONG>Tuesday, March 2nd, 7:00 - 9:00
p.m.<BR></STRONG><I>New Glasgow Public Library</I> <BR></FONT></FONT><FONT
size=3><FONT face="Times New Roman"><B>Pictou County Naturalist Club
presents:<BR>Expedition in the Yukon</B><BR>Leslie Klapstein will share photos
of her 30-day adventure hiking the wilds of Canada's north in the Yukon as a
participant with National Outdoor Leadership School, which allows students to do
extended backcountry hiking to develop leadership and conservation skills.&nbsp;
</FONT></FONT><BR></DIV></FONT></BODY></HTML>

--Boundary_(ID_WtaLM/GHPyesRaTJKfiWpA)--