[NatureNS] Wetland's Trail, Mount Uniacke Museum Park

From: aljoudrey@eastlink.ca
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 19:50:30 -0400

My friends and I ran that trail last spring. Before the park was opened. I remember stopping to smell the May flowers. We had a toddler in a rugged four wheel drive stroller. I know what you mean by the windfalls. We had to stop and lift him like an Emperor in a Stroller. He found it to be great fun, squealing "More! More!"

A beautiful trail system.

Angela in Windsor

When one tugs at a single thing in nature, he finds it attached to the rest of the world.
John Muir