[NatureNS] Varied Thrush

Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 15:23:02 -0800
From: Mark Langford <mark.langford1966@googlemail.com>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

&lt;p class=3DMsoNormal style=3D'margin-left:36.0pt'&gt;&lt;font size=3D3
I am certain we all appreciate and respect the property owner but
surely an indication of where abouts on Avonport Road would be
acceptable?  No-one is asking for a civic address.  Avonport is
reasonably long!  We are keen birders and all we ask is an indication
of where the bird might visit.  Mark & Sara