[NatureNS] Eagle Watch III Weekend report, Feb. 6-7/10

From: Ulli <uhoeger@dal.ca>
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2010 14:27:38 -0400
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

about 5 eagles, all perched.&lt;/font&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;d
Just wanted to add the following bit of information to Jim's report.

I went down to the well know feeding site on Saturday morning.  After
being there the previous two weekends  and having on both occasions
the eagles not going for the bait before ~11 am I left a bit later
last Saturday.  When I showed up at the feeding site at 10 am the
main show was already over.  The eagles had decided to have chicken
for breakfast rather than for lunch like on the weekends past.  Still
there were easily over 80 visible on the ground, in the trees and
soaring in the sky.

Ulli