[NatureNS] re Ulli's report Eagle Watch II

From: "James W. Wolford" <jimwolford@eastlink.ca>
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 2010 18:04:56 -0400
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

Thanks, Ulli, for your report.  You have much more patience than most
people, I think, since you waited a long time during the first Eagle
Watch Weekend, too.  In afternoon I was interviewed by the Global TV
guy, because I was handy in the Hall and Richard Hennigar was not,
but I haven't had a chance to watch the Global Newscasts to see what
they showed.  Cheers from Jim in Wolfville