[NatureNS] Chris Pepper, Provincial Coordinator, Nova Scotia Migration Count

From: Hans Toom <Htoom@hfx.eastlink.ca>
To: "Naturens@Chebucto.Ns.Ca" <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 19:24:41 -0400

--Boundary_(ID_XpK+XD/U6A9AM+iYN4UL7Q)

Hi all,

I am pleased to announce that Chris Pepper is the new Provincial Coordinator, for the Nova Scotia Migration Count, effective immediately.  Over the next few days I will transfer all files to him on disc or by mail and henceforth he will be the custodian of all our provincial count records.

I am confident you will provide him the same support, encouragement and motivation as you provided to me.  It will be a big job for Chris, but he will bring his own talent, character and mode of operation to the role of provincial coordinator, all entirely as it should be. His e-mail is  cpepper@ymail.com and his phone number is 829-3478

The count day is currently set for May 8, 2010, as has been usual, the second Saturday in May, International Migratory Birds Day.  So get prepared and motivated to undertake the 19th consecutive Nova Scotia Migration Count.

Good luck and best wishes to all.

Hans

_________________________________
Hans Toom
Portuguese Cove, Nova Scotia, Canada
Website: http://hanstoom.com
_________________________________

--Boundary_(ID_XpK+XD/U6A9AM+iYN4UL7Q)

<HTML><HEAD>
<META name=GENERATOR content="MSHTML 8.00.6001.18876">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=2 face=Arial>Hi all,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2 face=Arial></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2 face=Arial>I am pleased to announce that <STRONG>Chris
Pepper</STRONG> is the new <STRONG>Provincial Coordinator</STRONG>, for the
<STRONG>Nova Scotia Migration Count</STRONG>, effective immediately.&nbsp; Over
the next few days I will transfer all files to him on disc or by mail and
henceforth he will be the custodian of all our provincial count
records.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2 face=Arial></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2 face=Arial>I am confident you will provide him the same
support, encouragement and motivation as you&nbsp;provided to&nbsp;me.&nbsp; It
will be a big job for Chris, but he will bring his own talent, character and
mode of operation to the role of provincial coordinator, all entirely as it
should be. His e-mail is&nbsp; </FONT><A href="mailto:cpepper@ymail.com"><FONT
size=2 face=Arial>cpepper@ymail.com</FONT></A><FONT size=2 face=Arial>&nbsp;and
his phone number is 829-3478</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2 face=Arial></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2 face=Arial>The count day is currently set for <STRONG>May 8,
2010</STRONG>, as has been usual, the second Saturday in May,
<STRONG>International Migratory Birds Day</STRONG>.&nbsp; So get prepared and
motivated to undertake the 19th consecutive Nova Scotia Migration
Count.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2 face=Arial></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2 face=Arial>Good luck and best wishes to all.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2 face=Arial></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2 face=Arial>Hans</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2 face=Arial></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2 face=Arial>_________________________________<BR>Hans
Toom<BR>Portuguese Cove, Nova Scotia, Canada<BR>Website: <A
href="http://hanstoom.com">http://hanstoom.com</A>

--Boundary_(ID_XpK+XD/U6A9AM+iYN4UL7Q)--