[NatureNS] Update On Orange-crowned Warbler

Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 13:55:12 -0400
From: Lois Codling <loiscodling@hfx.eastlink.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

Hi Gayle and all,

Does your Orange-crowned Warbler like Grape Jelly as much as mine does?
I can't believe how much he/she eats!  He is slowing down a bit now that
the weather is colder, and eats more suet and mealworms.  And my bushes
in the area of his feeder-cage have never been so insect-free.  He
searches the same branches all the time and apparently finds more tiny
insects or eggs.

Lois Codling
L. Sackville