[NatureNS] Robins on the Move

From: "John Kearney" <john.kearney@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2009 08:19:00 -0400

The movement of Robins has been much subdued along the Northumberland Strait
portion of Antigonish County recently. From a strictly subjective
perspective, the crop of mountain ash and hawthorn berries appears
significantly reduced as a result of intense foraging by Robins and Waxwings
(of both species) during October and November.

John