[NatureNS] Wolf Moon

Date: Wed, 02 Dec 2009 21:22:34 -0400
From: aljoudrey@eastlink.ca
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

WOW! Did you take those photos of the moon this evening? I was walking the dog when it was just above the horizon and very orange. Incredible images. Thank you so much for sharing your talent.

Angela in Windsor

When one tugs at a single thing in nature, he finds it attached to the rest of the world.
John Muir