[NatureNS] Wildlife Fundraising Calendars

Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 23:43:09 -0400
From: Helene Van Doninck <hvandoninck@eastlink.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

--Boundary_(ID_VG/Qr+0cdTXvN635RIDSxg)

Hello All,

Many of you know I run a registered charitable organization called the
Cobequid Wildlife Rehabilitation Centre. We are located just outside of
Truro and provide veterinary care and rehabilitation for injured, orphaned,
and sick wildlife; ultimate goal being to release these animals back into
suitable habitat.

For the second year now, we have produced a Wildlife Calendar featuring
images and stories about past and present patients. The calendars are $15
each, printed on 100% recycled paper and are now available for purchase. All
funds generated will go towards purchase of housing, medical supplies and
food for our patients. A full preview of the calendar can be seen at :

http://www.cwrc.net/images/2010_calendar/2010_Calendar_CWRC_CS3_7indd_previe
w.pdf

I would be happy to mail calendars to anyone interested in purchase and I
will also bring some with me when I attend the NS Bird Society meeting next
week. I can be reached at the below email and phone # or at
birdvet@hotmail.com

Thanks :)

Helene

ps..as a teaser, both the boreal owl and peregrine falcon we treated and
released this year are featured in this calendar

Helene Van Doninck DVM
Cobequid Wildlife Rehabilitation Centre
RR#1 Brookfield Nova Scotia Canada B0N1C0
hvandoninck@eastlink.ca
www.cwrc.net
http://cwrcblog.blogspot.com/
1-902-893-0253