[NatureNS] BNS 2010 Calendar

From: "Harold Forsyth" <harold.forsyth@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 23:27:31 -0400

------=_NextPart_000_0056_01CA5DA6.618179B0

      The Blomidon Naturalists Society's 2010 calendars are now =
available.  As always, the calendar contains beautiful nature pictures =
by local photographers, daily tide times, events and lots of fascinating =
natural history information.  All for the price of only $15.
     They are currently available at the following retail outlets:
Herbin Jewellers', EOS Fine Foods and Blomidon Inn in Wolfville
Hennigar's Farm Market, Elderkin's Farm Market and Noggins Corner Farm =
in Greenwich
Shur Gain Feeds & Needs in Port Williams
Camera Corner in New Minas
R & G Family Restaurant in Hants Border
     These outlets sell the calendar for our benefit at no profit for =
themselves and we thank them for that and encourage you to patronize =
these fine establishments.  Anyone else who can take a few calendars on =
consignment are most welcome.
     Calendars will also be available at BNS monthly meetings, the =
Acadia Christmas Craft Fair or from Harold by e-mail or phone at =
542-5983.  Enjoy your calendar and thank you for your ongoing support of =
the Blomidon Naturalists Society.

------=_NextPart_000_0056_01CA5DA6.618179B0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; =
<STRONG>The Blomidon=20
Naturalists Society=92s 2010 calendars are now available.</STRONG>&nbsp; =
As=20
always, the calendar contains beautiful nature pictures by local =
photographers,=20
daily tide times, events and lots of fascinating natural history=20
information.&nbsp; All for the price of only =
$15.<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;=20
They are currently available at the following retail outlets:<BR>Herbin=20
Jewellers=92, EOS Fine Foods and Blomidon Inn in =
Wolfville<BR>Hennigar=92s Farm=20
Market, Elderkin=92s Farm Market and Noggins Corner Farm in =
Greenwich<BR>Shur Gain=20
Feeds &amp; Needs in Port Williams<BR>Camera Corner in New Minas<BR>R =
&amp; G=20
Family Restaurant in Hants Border<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; These =
outlets sell=20
the calendar for our benefit at no profit for themselves and we thank =
them for=20
that and encourage you to patronize these fine establishments.&nbsp; =
Anyone else=20
who can take a few calendars on consignment are most=20
welcome.<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Calendars will also be available at =
BNS=20
monthly meetings, the Acadia Christmas Craft Fair or from Harold by =
e-mail or=20
phone at 542-5983.&nbsp; Enjoy your calendar and thank you for your =
ongoing=20
support of the Blomidon Naturalists Society.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>

------=_NextPart_000_0056_01CA5DA6.618179B0--