[NatureNS] Re: Avisys bird listing software/GPS

From: Don MacNeill <donmacneill@eastlink.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 10:24:49 -0300

--Boundary_(ID_UCq0ABlqV7imcE3Fz/0i5Q)

I too like my AviSys.  I have a Garmin GPS unit that includes Palm software.  I purchased an AviSys add-on that allows me to download AviSys listings to the Palm.  So, if I am going to a foreign country, I can have the complete bird listing for that country.

The unit also plays MP3s so I can download bird songs to it to have in that country (or Canada).

Don

Don MacNeill
donmacneill@eastlink.ca