[NatureNS] Bluejays

From: "Tom & Terri" <terri.crane@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 20:15:25 -0300

Clide McKenzie here in the canso area has for years and years used lobster
traps to feed the birds. One trap he hs placed on a pole and suspends a
feeder in side. A great way to give Cover and to detere ALL the largeer
birds (Jays, Doves, Starlings, Black Birds Grackels, Crows, Gulls
Pigions.....). The Juncos, Finchs, Chickadees, and Sparrows just love this
setup.

Tom K
Canso