[NatureNS] GPS

From: Hubcove@aol.com
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 14:36:06 EDT
To: NatureNS@chebucto.ns.ca

-------------------------------1256236566

I bought an E-trex Legend GPS at the "Source". Their sale price was double
but they agreed to match the web price of $59 plus tax. A nice little unit
with  some good features. The chart features are rather broad. It shows me
in Hubbards  but with few other geographic features. They apparently can be
downloaded from  the Garmin site with included cable. The cable however is a
serial port so it  may be necessary to get a converter to USB for some
computers, including mine.
Peter Stow
Hubbards

-------------------------------1256236566

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"text/html; charset=3DUS-ASCII" http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<META name=3DGENERATOR content=3D"MSHTML 8.00.6001.18828"></HEAD>
<BODY style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: Arial; COLOR: #000000; FONT-SIZE: 10pt" id=3Dr=
ole_body=20
bottomMargin=3D7 leftMargin=3D7 rightMargin=3D7 topMargin=3D7><FONT id=3Dr=
ole_document=20
color=3D#000000 size=3D2 face=3DArial>
<DIV>I bought an E-trex Legend GPS at the "Source". Their sale price was=
 double=20
but they agreed to match the web price of $59 plus tax. A nice little unit=
 with=20
some good features. The chart features are rather broad. It shows me in Hu=
bbards=20
but with few other geographic features. They apparently can be downloaded=
 from=20
the Garmin site with included cable. The cable however is a serial port so=
 it=20
may be necessary to get a converter to USB for some computers, including=
 mine.=20
</DIV>
<DIV>Peter Stow</DIV>
<DIV>Hubbards</DIV></FONT></BODY></HTML>