[NatureNS] on line air photos and maps

From: Randy Lauff <randy.lauff@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 18:03:42 -0300
To: NatureNS <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

--0016e6db2ae7d241d00474d1de41

I must admit to selectively reading only about one or two postings on
NatureNS a day, so I apologize if this has been posted already.

This site is a wonderful example of our tax dollars at work. (Don't read
sarcasm in that, I mean what I wrote!). Although there seems to be some
finishing up to do (I couldn't get the link "send this view to a friend" to
work), the air photos are wonderful and easy to navigate. I can almost see
the solar panels on my shed, I can easily see the dormers on my house.

https://ns.nfis.org/mapserver/ka-map/htdocs/

I think this will be handy for the whole gamut of people who use nature,
from naturalists to biologists.

Randy
_________________________________
RF Lauff
Way in the boonies of
Antigonish County, NS.

--0016e6db2ae7d241d00474d1de41

NatureNS a day, so I apologize if this has been posted already.</div><div><=
br></div><div>This site is a wonderful example of our tax dollars at work. =
(Don&#39;t read sarcasm in that, I mean what I wrote!). Although there seem=
s to be some finishing up to do (I couldn&#39;t get the link &quot;send thi=
s view to a friend&quot; to work), the air photos are wonderful and easy to=
 navigate. I can almost see the solar panels on my shed, I can easily see t=
he dormers on my house.</div>

/" href=3D"https://ns.nfis.org/mapserver/ka-map/htdocs/" target=3D"_blank">=
 think this will be handy for the whole gamut of people who use nature, fro=
m naturalists to biologists.</div>

ntigonish County, NS.<br>

--0016e6db2ae7d241d00474d1de41--