[NatureNS] Osprey

From: Pat McKay <pat.mckay@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2009 17:23:40 -0300
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

--0016364ed56e6527cf0473f4071c

Also still an Osprey at Russell Lake in Dartmouth this afternoon, along with
5 Ring necked Ducks.

Pat McKay

2009/9/19 <pgould@staff.ednet.ns.ca>

> There was an Osprey at Eel Lake, in Belleville, this morning.
>
> Raymond d'Entremont informed me that there are a couple of Whimbrel in
> Middle West Pubnico. There was (not sure if it still around) an immature
> Little Blue Heron tending the pond at the end of the Pond road in Lower West
> Pubnico.
>
> Paul Gould
> Quinan, NS

--0016364ed56e6527cf0473f4071c

Also still an Osprey at Russell Lake in Dartmouth this afternoon, along wit=
009/9/19  <span dir=3D"ltr">&lt;<a href=3D"mailto:pgould@staff.ednet.ns.ca"=

204, 204); margin: 0pt 0pt 0pt 0.8ex; padding-left: 1ex;">There was an Ospr=
ey at Eel Lake, in Belleville, this morning.<br>
Raymond d&#39;Entremont informed me that there are a couple of Whimbrel in =
Middle West Pubnico. There was (not sure if it still around) an immature Li=
ttle Blue Heron tending the pond at the end of the Pond road in Lower West =
Pubnico.<br>

Paul Gould<br>
Quinan, NS<br>

--0016364ed56e6527cf0473f4071c--