[NatureNS] toadstool growing in my African violet

Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 08:09:30 -0700 (PDT)
From: Gayle MacLean <duartess2003@yahoo.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

--0-93981279-1251299370=:36974

Can't comment on the identity of this fungus, but, personally, I'd keep 'an=
y' toadstool away from 'curious kitty', just to be on the safe side. Know i=
t could be harmless, but, then, again,=A0I think=A0that=A0alot, if not, mos=
t=A0toadstools are quite toxic (=A0could=A0cause a runny tummy, anyway).
Why chance it, anyway=A0is my opinion. I would put it out of reach of=A0the=
 'nosey feline'.
=A0
Gayle MacLean