[NatureNS] St. Margaret's Bay Trail sightings

From: "Wayne P. Neily" <neilyornis@hotmail.com>
To: NatureNS List <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2009 18:40:06 -0300

--_d4231f8c-8698-4c25-8dad-d9c5eba62678_

Hello Blake=2C

=20

   Harrison Lewis always said that the bicycle was the ideal vehicle for bi=
rding=2C so you've got a good precedent to follow. He did take his binocula=
rs=2C though.  Might not be that ideal in a hurricane ...

Cheers=2C

Wayne Neily=20
Tremont=2C Kings Co.=2C Nova Scotia=20

"In nature's infinite book of secrecy=20
A little I can read." - William Shakespeare=2C 1607.=20

=20