[NatureNS] More atlassing, a lifer,

Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 20:56:42 -0300
From: Marg Millard <mmillard@eastlink.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

--Boundary_(ID_9WKdaUwTKOYchiA5FT1cQg)

Jim Aren't those nice photos!!
I am in the process of getting my programs, files and stuff transferred from an old to a new CPU. ...if we can rescue them. My motherboard died. I ahve been having troubles for better than a month and it gave up the ghost last night.
The nests I saw in Port L'Hebert straddled a part of the girder and were open at the top (nest was whitish) Ah,  I have found them but so far haven't seen any way to edit them....all the software for camera and computer seems to either be hiding or didn't get transferred, probably the former. I can email them to you but the resolution may be fairly large. Let me know please if you want them.
Marg