[NatureNS] A TV Gull quiz

From: Richard Stern <sternrichard@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 17:55:45 -0300
To: NatureNS <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>, NS-RBA <NS-RBA@yahoogroups.com>

--0016e645ab0ec3bcf2046eb0aa52

Here's an exercise to occupy you on a dull (weather and birding) day. There
is a TV ad (CBC, ATV), for the Cat, featuring some gulls , with artistic
license, sitting on the Cat. They have slightly decurved red bill, red legs,
all white heads, no black on the primaries, no dark markings on the head,
etc.  Question of the day for those who can see these ads - if the artist
took a real Gull as his model, what is it and does it occur in NS or Maine?
(N.B. I don't know the answer, but I thought people might have fun looking).

--
#################
Richard Stern,

sternrichard@gmail.com
###################

--0016e645ab0ec3bcf2046eb0aa52

Here&#39;s an exercise to occupy you on a dull (weather and birding) day. T=
here is a TV ad (CBC, ATV), for the Cat, featuring some gulls , with artist=
ic license, sitting on the Cat. They have slightly decurved red bill, red l=
egs, all white heads, no black on the primaries, no dark markings on the he=
ad, etc.=A0 Question of the day for those who can see these ads - if the ar=
tist took a real Gull as his model, what is it and does it occur in NS or M=
aine? (N.B. I don&#39;t know the answer, but I thought people might have fu=
n looking).<br clear=3D"all">

--0016e645ab0ec3bcf2046eb0aa52--