[NatureNS] Update: breeding E. Bluebirds

Date: Tue, 07 Jul 2009 21:13:56 -0300
From: pgould@staff.ednet.ns.ca
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

Hello,

Raymond d'Entremont informed me today that the eggs have hatched. The
female is feeding 4 young. Is is believed that they hatched on Sunday.
Raymond and I went to see tonight and observed the female hunting and
feeding the young. They also said that they haven't seen the male for
about a month.

While visiting, a pair of Bobolink were seen. The property owners
observed what they think are young popping up in the air in the field.
They also have a brood of RN Pheasant around.

Paul Gould
Quinan, NS

Quoting pgould@staff.ednet.ns.ca: