[NatureNS] =?utf-8?Q?Re:_=5BNatureNS=5D_source_files_--_w?=

Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 18:10:57 -0300
From: Bob McDonald <bobathome@hfx.eastlink.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

Hi Stephen,

Right now the BioBlitz web site just has the totals of species seen in each
of the groups or twigs.  I have the listing of bird species seen (numbering
75) and anyone interested can email me off-line for a copy.

I was able to get a copy of the preliminary draft listing of lichens since I
did contribute to that group as well.  I suspect that many of the twig
leaders are still working on their final lists which for some groups were
quite large (324 insects, 192 higher plants, etc).  It is possible that the
final lists of species will never be posted but if you are interested, you
will have to contact the Twig Leaders - most are faculty members at SMU.

Cheers,

Bob McDonald
bobathome@eastlink.ca