[NatureNS] McIntosh Run (Halifax - Spryfield) Cleanup this Saturday

From: "Dusan Soudek" <soudekd@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: "NatureNS" <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>,
Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 22:59:11 -0300

------=_NextPart_000_008C_01C9DE55.95097060

Please join us for the annual McIntosh Run Cleanup this Saturday, May=20
30th, 9 am - noon. We'll meet at the Spryfield Legion on Sussex St. and=20
spread out along the river in Spryfield. Hotdogs will be served at the=20
Legion after the cleanup. The McIntosh Run is the river that flows from=20
Long Lake, through Spryfield, across the Herring Cove Backlands, to=20
Herring Cove. It's your local river and it's home to brook trout, river=20
otters and many other animals. We'll need people on the shore as well as =

in the river, so please come and lend a hand!
If you have any questions please email Kaarin Tae: kaarint@yahoo.ca

Hope to see you there!
Kaarin Tae
President, McIntosh Run Watershed Association

------=_NextPart_000_008C_01C9DE55.95097060

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D4><FONT size=3D3>Please join us for the annual =
McIntosh Run=20
Cleanup this Saturday, May <BR>30th, 9 am - noon. We'll meet at the =
Spryfield=20
Legion on Sussex St. and <BR>spread out along the river in Spryfield. =
Hotdogs=20
will be served at the <BR>Legion after the cleanup. </FONT></FONT><FONT=20
size=3D4><FONT size=3D3>The McIntosh Run is the river that flows from =
<BR>Long Lake,=20
through Spryfield, across the Herring Cove Backlands, to <BR>Herring =
Cove. It's=20
your local river and it's home to brook trout, river <BR>otters and many =
other=20
animals. We'll need people on the shore as well as <BR>in the river, so =
please=20
come and lend a hand!<BR>If you have any questions please email Kaarin =
Tae:=20
</FONT><A href=3D"mailto:kaarint@yahoo.ca"><FONT=20
size=3D3>kaarint@yahoo.ca</FONT></A><BR><BR><FONT size=3D3>Hope to see =
you=20
there!<BR>Kaarin Tae<BR>President, McIntosh Run Watershed=20
Association</FONT><BR></DIV></FONT></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_008C_01C9DE55.95097060--