[NatureNS] Great Egrets

Date: Sat, 09 May 2009 20:12:31 -0300
From: Bob McDonald <bobathome@hfx.eastlink.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

My wife Wendy and I covered my usual route for the NSMC today - from
Martinique Beach to West Lawrencetown Marsh.  We also had 2 Great Egrets
today - one at Grand Desert and the other at Seaforth.  Unfortunately we
missed the Snowy at Conrad's (if it's still there) but the fog rolled in and
we could barely see the water from the parking lot.  Had our usual 2 species
of warblers but 53 species for the day.

Cheers,

Bob McDonald
Halifax