[NatureNS] Great Egrets

From: Lynn Ellis <lynn.ellis@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Sat, 9 May 2009 19:50:59 -0300

The Great Egrets have returned to Albert Bridge this evening and are
at the right hand small pond past the bridge towards Hornes Rd going
into Sydney. One was close to the road earlier this evening and now
they are both at the far end of the pond (small lake). I was
disappointed that they weren't there early morning when I did my count
in this area but I was lucky and spotted them this evening at 6 and
again at 7:30.

Lynn Ellis