Fwd: [NatureNS] catching up

From: Lynn Ellis <lynn.ellis@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Fri, 8 May 2009 11:51:15 -0300

--Apple-Mail-172--653413034

Please delete this personal email, it was ment to go to a friend not
naturens.

Begin forwarded message:

> [...]
> decision last week to stop all of that. He still handles the book
> keeping for the practice and does a good job. The corporate return
> goes in by June 30 if not before. But I am not going to exchange any
> non-book keeping communication with him any more. I have found that
> it puts me on an emotional roller coaster and I don't need that.
> Some of his behavior has been kind and caring and I begin to
> interpret it as he's working on the relationship but then he does
> things like clean out the house without telling me and then I got an
> unexpected email from his lawyer at the middle of the day. This
> stuff makes me angry and emotional.
>
> So I have informed him of my decision to step off the roller
> coaster, get real with my life. I've read that people who leave like
> Ernie did, planned it way ahead of time. So I think he was way ahead
> of me emotionally the whole time. He had himself sorted out and
> decisions made.
>
> I have spent way too much time on this "Ernie" issue and he's not
> worth it. I was out with my dental colleagues last night and it felt
> so good. Most are good friends and obviously long term friends. My
> practice does really well. I intend to just chill for the next year
> and just enjoy my life, not make any big decisions. I do feel like I
> rattle around in the big big house. I wish there were more
> alternatives here in CB, like a nice condo or rental where I could
> be with my pets but there is just not. Hopefully this summer I will
> take over the condo in Halifax and enjoy that. I may rent it for a
> few years I don't know.
>
> I am really looking forward to Bermuda next week. The break should
> do me good, I haven't been away yet this winter. Santa Fe is another
> great adventure. They have over 300 art galleries and 30 museums,
> and an out door opera house! Lots of culture and natural beauty. One
> of my Rotary friends goes there every year and this year's trip may
> over lap with my stay there. I will be on campus though doing my
> workshop.
>
> I have looked at my year and scheduled off lots of time. I am hoping
> we can connect. I have July 1st off of course but also the rest of
> the week after that. And I have about a week and a half after I come
> back from Santa Fe. If you don't come up to CB perhaps I will
> venture down your way.
>
> I had a landscaper up today who will edge, clean out and mulch my
> beds, tidy the property and get things looking great. I have to go
> in today or tomorrow for groceries. Other than that it's kinda dull.
> I have to pack of course as well and get myself organized. I have my
> hat and sunblock ready, my shorts and a few books for vegging.
>
> Hope all is well with you, rest assured I am so much better  and
> really over my bad winter. Looking very much forward to a great
> summer, and hey, we ARE GOING TO HAVE GREAT WEATHER!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> Thanks for all your support, you're great, like having a sister( one

--Apple-Mail-172--653413034

-webkit-line-break: after-white-space; ">Please delete this personal =
email, it was ment to go to a friend not =
class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline"><blockquote type=3D"cite"><div><div =
style=3D"margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; =
margin-left: 0px; "><font face=3D"Helvetica" size=3D"3" color=3D"#000000" =
style=3D"font: 12.0px Helvetica; color: #000000"><b>From: =
</b></font><font face=3D"Helvetica" size=3D"3" style=3D"font: 12.0px =
Helvetica">Lynn Ellis &lt;<a =
href=3D"mailto:lynn.ellis@ns.sympatico.ca">lynn.ellis@ns.sympatico.ca</a>>=
margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; "><font face=3D"Helvetica" =
size=3D"3" color=3D"#000000" style=3D"font: 12.0px Helvetica; color: =
style=3D"font: 12.0px Helvetica">May 8, 2009 11:44:32 AM =
ADT</font></div><div style=3D"margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; =
margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; "><font face=3D"Helvetica" =
size=3D"3" color=3D"#000000" style=3D"font: 12.0px Helvetica; color: =
style=3D"font: 12.0px Helvetica"><a =
href=3D"mailto:naturens@chebucto.ns.ca">naturens@chebucto.ns.ca</a></font>=
0px; margin-left: 0px; "><font face=3D"Helvetica" size=3D"3" =
color=3D"#000000" style=3D"font: 12.0px Helvetica; color: =
style=3D"font: 12.0px Helvetica"><b>[NatureNS] catching =
margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; "><font face=3D"Helvetica" =
size=3D"3" color=3D"#000000" style=3D"font: 12.0px Helvetica; color: =
style=3D"font: 12.0px Helvetica"><a =
href=3D"mailto:naturens@chebucto.ns.ca">naturens@chebucto.ns.ca</a></font>=
Norma<br><br>I am having a lazy day today, I worked hard yesterday, 5 =
surgeries and a patient who came back at 5 bleeding. Anyway I came home =
to just go out to a dental dinner afterward, home at 10:30. I think I =
also have a sinus infection and put myself on some antibiotics.<br>I am =
hoping to go out to do the Spring Migration Count tomorrow, it may just =
be pouring rain. There are two Egrets here at Albert Bridge I may take a =
drive and have a look.<br><br>I have been doing well. Ernie and I were =
exchanging a lot of emails but he really doesn't say anything. I have =
tried and tried in the past to engage him in some kind of discussion and =
but all I'd get was that he has "issues". &nbsp;Very obtuse and vague. =
So I make a decision last week to stop all of that. He still handles the =
book keeping for the practice and does a good job. The corporate return =
goes in by June 30 if not before. But I am not going to exchange any =
non-book keeping communication with him any more. I have found that it =
puts me on an emotional roller coaster and I don't need that. Some of =
his behavior has been kind and caring and I begin to interpret it as =
he's working on the relationship but then he does things like clean out =
the house without telling me and then I got an unexpected email from his =
lawyer at the middle of the day. This stuff makes me angry and =
emotional.<br><br>So I have informed him of my decision to step off the =
roller coaster, get real with my life. I've read that people who leave =
like Ernie did, planned it way ahead of time. So I think he was way =
ahead of me emotionally the whole time. He had himself sorted out and =
decisions made.<br><br>I have spent way too much time on this "Ernie" =
issue and he's not worth it. I was out with my dental colleagues last =
night and it felt so good. Most are good friends and obviously long term =
friends. My practice does really well. I intend to just chill for the =
next year and just enjoy my life, not make any big decisions. I do feel =
like I rattle around in the big big house. I wish there were more =
alternatives here in CB, like a nice condo or rental where I could be =
with my pets but there is just not. Hopefully this summer I will take =
over the condo in Halifax and enjoy that. I may rent it for a few years =
I don't know.<br><br>I am really looking forward to Bermuda next week. =
The break should do me good, I haven't been away yet this winter. Santa =
Fe is another great adventure. They have over 300 art galleries and 30 =
museums, and an out door opera house! Lots of culture and natural =
beauty. One of my Rotary friends goes there every year and this year's =
trip may over lap with my stay there. I will be on campus though doing =
my workshop.<br><br>I have looked at my year and scheduled off lots of =
time. I am hoping we can connect. I have July 1st off of course but also =
the rest of the week after that. And I have about a week and a half =
after I come back from Santa Fe. If you don't come up to CB perhaps I =
will venture down your way.<br><br>I had a landscaper up today who will =
edge, clean out and mulch my beds, tidy the property and get things =
looking great. I have to go in today or tomorrow for groceries. Other =
than that it's kinda dull. I have to pack of course as well and get =
myself organized. I have my hat and sunblock ready, my shorts and a few =
books for vegging.<br><br>Hope all is well with you, rest assured I am =
so much better &nbsp;and really over my bad winter. Looking very much =
forward to a great summer, and hey, we ARE GOING TO HAVE GREAT =
WEATHER!!!!!!!!!!!<br><br> Thanks for all your support, you're great, =
like having a sister( one who cares)<br><br>Love ya =

--Apple-Mail-172--653413034--