[NatureNS] Update of Photos

From: uhoeger@dal.ca
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Sun, 03 May 2009 00:49:41 -0300

Hello,

With all the recent birding highlights I took the time and updated my website
with a couple of recent photographs. Guess one of these days I will have to
give it a rebuilt to keep track with time.

To the images of the Sambro Ivory gull from January I added photos I took
last month of the Hartlen Point Snowy Owl, Plovers and Sanderlings from
Martinique Beach, the Peggys Cove Snowy Egret, and the Red Bridge
Caspian Tern from today.

To see all these direct your browser to:
http://myweb.dal.ca/uhoeger/

Cheers

Ulli