[NatureNS] Did I say, "Once in a career event?"

From: "Laurie Murison" <gmwhale@nbnet.nb.ca>
To: <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 20:29:02 -0300

There was a large red tide event in the Gulf of St. Lawrence last year.  Not
sure if that had anything to do with these whales but there was a number of
dead whales in 2008 according to GREMM.

Laurie Murison
Grand Manan Whale & Seabird Research Station
Grand Manan, NB Canada E5G 1A1
506 662 3804,  Fax 506 662 9804
http://www.gmwsrs.org