[NatureNS] Indigo buntings!

From: "Jon Percy" <jon-percy@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 08:08:23 -0300

The four originals have been joined by another male! I couldn't believe my
eyes when I looked out the window at about 7:45 this morning (Monday). A few
minutes earlier I spotted two on the ground near the feeder. Next time I
checked there were five ... no possibility of confusion...they were all on
the ground within a three foot circle!!! along with a couple of
whitethroats. I thought these guys were supposed to be migrating
through?????

Jon Percy
Granville Ferry, NS