[NatureNS] AND ...

Date: Wed, 08 Apr 2009 07:45:10 -0300
From: Helene Van Doninck <hvandoninck@eastlink.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

Ive seen crows and other birds, both in the wild and in captivity, sit with
their mouth open when sunbathing....almost in a trancelike state. Of course
I also see birds exhibit open mouth breathing when they are stressed.

Helene

Helene Van Doninck DVM
Cobequid Wildlife Rehabilitation Centre
RR#1 Brookfield Nova Scotia Canada B0N1C0
hvandoninck@eastlink.ca
www.cwrc.net
1-902-893-0253