[NatureNS] Signs of spring

From: "hghgh" <macleod.grayjay@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2009 05:46:55 -0400

------=_NextPart_000_0004_01C9AF68.9A044340

 Hi there are more grackles and sparrows coming through. The crows and =
ravens are carring things to make nests. A lot of birds are singing now. =
The croces are all in bloom and the buds are getting ready to come out =
.Ways of returning redpolls and goldfinches are going through. I had no =
redpolls this winter season until the other day. There are goldfinches =
that are almost in breeding plumage they are moving to. The ones I had =
all winter are still green and the new ones stick out. There are still =
several Ross s Geesw south of us in Maine, Mass, etc. so check out the =
geese all the best and good birding Peter in Shelburne

------=_NextPart_000_0004_01C9AF68.9A044340

<HTML>
<HEAD>

http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>&nbsp;Hi there are more grackles and =
sparrows=20
coming through. The crows and ravens are carring things to make nests. A =
lot of=20
birds are singing now. The croces are all in bloom and the buds are =
getting=20
ready to come out .Ways of returning redpolls and goldfinches are going =
through.=20
I had no redpolls this winter season until the other day. There are =
goldfinches=20
that are almost in breeding plumage they are moving to. The ones I had =
all=20
winter are still green and the new ones stick out. There are still =
several Ross=20
s Geesw south of us in Maine, Mass, etc. so check out the geese all the =
best and=20
good birding Peter in Shelburne</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0004_01C9AF68.9A044340--