[NatureNS] Todays Birds

From: James Hirtle <jrhbirder@hotmail.com>
To: Naturens Naturens <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>,
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2008 02:38:35 +0000

--_7fb5a792-abb9-479c-9212-07f264413c1c_

Hi all:
=20
Sandy Marshall for the record only along Dufferin Street in Lunenburg had a=
 yellow-breasted chat for almost a week.  Nice photos were sent of this bir=
d.
=20
The lark sparrow was back again today at the feeder at 40 Archibald Street =
in Lunenburg.  I had not seen it during the last two visits there and thoug=
ht that it was gone.  Three brown-headed cowbirds remain and I could not fi=
nd the different one today.
=20
American robins have been scarce.  Seven were along the Lunenburg Back Harb=
our Trail today.
=20
The other day a Great Blue Heron was at Riverport.
=20
For those needing purple finch on their winter list the group in Lunenburg =
has grown to 12 along Archibald Street.  There are likely more present.  Th=
ere also is a large amount of these birds at Oakland.
=20
James R. Hirtle
East LaHave
=20

--_7fb5a792-abb9-479c-9212-07f264413c1c_

<head>
.hmmessage P
{
margin:0px=3B
padding:0px
}
body.hmmessage
{
font-size: 10pt=3B
font-family:Verdana
}
</head>
Hi all:<BR>
&nbsp=3B<BR>
Sandy Marshall for the record only along Dufferin Street in Lunenburg had a=
 yellow-breasted chat for almost a week.&nbsp=3B Nice photos were sent of t=
his bird.<BR>
&nbsp=3B<BR>
The lark sparrow was back again today at the feeder at 40 Archibald Street =
in Lunenburg.&nbsp=3B I had not seen it during the last two visits there an=
d thought that it was gone.&nbsp=3B Three brown-headed cowbirds remain and&=
nbsp=3BI&nbsp=3Bcould not find the different one today.<BR>
&nbsp=3B<BR>
American robins have been scarce.&nbsp=3B Seven were along the Lunenburg Ba=
ck Harbour Trail today.<BR>
&nbsp=3B<BR>
The other day a Great Blue Heron was at Riverport.<BR>
&nbsp=3B<BR>
For those needing purple finch on their winter list the group in Lunenburg =
has grown to 12 along Archibald Street.&nbsp=3B There are likely more prese=
nt.&nbsp=3B There also is a large amount of these birds at Oakland.<BR>
&nbsp=3B<BR>
James R. Hirtle<BR>
East LaHave<BR>
&nbsp=3B<BR>
<RTE_TEXT></RTE_TEXT><BR><br /><hr />Easily add maps and directions to your=
 online party invites. <a href=3D'http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsl=
ive/events.aspx' target=3D'_new'>Click to learn how.</a></body>

--_7fb5a792-abb9-479c-9212-07f264413c1c_--