[NatureNS] drunk oriole

Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2008 16:51:50 -0400
From: "Margaret E.Millard" <mmillard@eastlink.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

hmmmmmm poisons are relative aren't they? I mean a poison would be stronger
(and last longer and is deadly)  than the alcohol accumulated in one bird.
Now if a fox ate a whole flock of drunked up birds mighten it get a buzz on?
Like us eating a flambé?
Heck, must be the paint fumes...
Marg in White Point
http://margmillard.ca