[NatureNS] how to unsubscribe - identifier?

From: Christopher Majka <c.majka@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 00:54:01 -0400

Hi Steve,

Yes, you are correct. The command should be:

unsubscribe naturens
end

I'm not sure if "unsubscribe" by itself will work. It might
unsubscribe you to multiple lists (if you happened to be subscribed to
more than one list at <majordomo@chebucto.ns.ca>. A list of commonly
used mailing list commands (there are other more arcane ones) used on
the CCN implementation of majordomo are located at:

http://www.chebucto.ns.ca/Help/MailList/MjDUserCommands.html

Various documents pertaining to mailing lists are available at:

http://www.chebucto.ns.ca/Help/MailList/index.html

Cheers!

Chris