[NatureNS] Re: Tufted Titmouse

Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 13:04:37 -0400
From: "Richard Stern" <sternrichard@gmail.com>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

------=_Part_118684_29538898.1225818277316

Hi,

There was a bird well seen on Bon Portage Island (might even have been
trapped, but I can't remember) and described by Peter Smith, who at the time
was teaching ornithology at Acadia, and certainly knows his birds - about 20
years ago, +/- a few. I recall this because at the time I was the sub-editor
of that group of birds for NS Birds. Someone who has been around Acadia for
a while might remember, and if I remember I can ask Peter next time I see
him (he has now retired).

Richard

--
Dr.Richard Stern,