[NatureNS] Question re: One Lone Grackle

Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2008 13:35:59 -0400
From: "Margaret E.Millard" <mmillard@eastlink.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

We have had the odd Grackle stay the winter here in our yard. They visit the
feeder and hang out at the seed cake mostly. I know they can make it through
some long periods of heavy cold temperatures to warmer times and the return
of others but then what happens I do not know. I saw a solitary one checking
out the grapevine the other day but not since.
http://margmillard.ca