[NatureNS] Automated Twitching

From: uhoeger@Dal.Ca
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 12:30:20 -0300

I am still waiting for a spotting scope with built in image recognition that will show me on a
little display what I am looking at in the moment.
It will of course have network capability to connect to other scopes nearby, so that it can
home in on whatever other birders are seeing in their scopes. No more: "Do you see it?"
"No, where is it"  "Up there, second rock left from the tree. You must see it!?" "(desperate)
NO, WHERE?"  "To late its gone".  Now all it takes will be pushing a button.
To bad that we will have to wait till 2020 for that gizmo to come out.

Ulli