[NatureNS] Downey woodpecker

Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2008 23:13:44 -0300
From: "Margaret E.Millard" <mmillard@eastlink.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

that happens here periodically. I am having them attacking our house more
this year. Started out with Northern flickers lining up at the roof peak and
hammering away at the brand new shingles, now woodpeckers......and mice
moving inside //// oh dear. maybe too much wildlife..
Marg in White Point, Queens.
http://margmillard.ca