[NatureNS] Nova Scotia's nature and the federal election

From: Christopher Majka <c.majka@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2008 00:40:48 -0300

Hi Steve,

I've been accessing the site with Safari (3.1.2) since late last week.
I've looked up a variety of postal codes from provinces across Canada
and I've had no difficulty at all. It's never crashed Safari and its
always returned the correct information. If you are using an older
version of the software, I'd recommend you upgrade to 3.1.2. Perhaps
this is related to the problem?

Best wishes,

Chris