[NatureNS] Re: Broad-billed Sandpiper - Details of the first Canadian record - Take 2

Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 11:40:30 -0700 (PDT)
From: Clarence Stevens <birder_ca@yahoo.com>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

Hi All, In my earlier post I classified the CSI Broad-billed Sandpiper as the first getable Broad-billed Sandpiper, I should clarify, that this is from a Canadian Birding perspective as the bird in New York was seen by many in including (I believe) our own Dorothy Poole.  - All the Best in Birding, Clarence

http://ca.toolbar.yahoo.com.