[NatureNS] Nitrogen mineralization

Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2008 22:14:57 -0300
From: Henk Kwindt <cbatl@eastlink.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

Hi Dave and All,
Our garden has produced abundantly this summer, not only the leafy parts but
also the carrots , parsnips, tomatoes, beans etc.did very well. So I can't
conclude that there was more nitrogen released. Fertilization was mainly
provided by compost, similar to other years. Weatherwise, this summer has
been wetter than average.
Cheers, Henk Kwindt, Cow Bay, NS.