[NatureNS] Purple Finch Deaths

Date: Sat, 02 Aug 2008 20:22:36 -0300
From: "Margaret E.Millard" <mmillard@eastlink.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

I ran into this somewhere very early last year or late the year before and
have been watching for finches that were either sick or being  blinded.sorry
But  I can't remember where. I checked with DNR here at that time and they
aren't interested or aware they should be. It was an American site that was
tracking the migration through sick birds. All I have noticed was the lack
of birds to check.
Marg Millard,
White Point, Queens.
http://margmillard.ca