[NatureNS] Squirrel sweet tooth

Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2008 14:50:18 -0300
From: "Margaret E.Millard" <mmillard@eastlink.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

Here it is fairly common especially when the young come out at first. For
about 10 days each of  the 3 feeders have been empty each morning. I
sometimes get up to peak (cats tell me we have a visitor)  and see the
guilty party tipping the feeder every so slightly and drinking from the
ports.
Most of the other birds seem to leave it alone now except the blue jays.
They still visit and try to drink, usually successfully, oh and the American
Goldfinches.
MargMillard,
 White Point, Queens

http://margmillard.ca