[NatureNS] Re: bill fish

From: "Roland McCormick" <roland.mccormick@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 20:55:39 -0300

For what it is worth, I once caught a bill fish (skipjack)
off the Cape Sable causeway in August while fishing for Mackrel . What I
caught looked like a tiny sword fish, but was identified by a fishery
officer as a bill fish.
       And if anyone has missed me lately it is because my computer has been
in the hospital loaded with virus and worms. There seems to be a rash of
them lately.

Roland.